Total Number of Reviews:
- October 4, 2019Anthony MFantastic experience buying my car at Algar. While you might think there is even more of the "one day sale" at Algar, I have found this not to be the case at all. They are far more informed when it comes to pre-owned exotics and obviously new Ferrari's than anyone else on the East Coast. On both occasions where I shopped, I was treated with the utmost respect and allowed to drive their cars, albeit the roads are terrible around the dealer. I would give them my highest recommendation as it relates to the entire car buying experience and I have now owned over 39 cars in my life.
- September 4, 2019Gary DiamondAs a former 911 owner for 37 years; I have experienced multiple Porsche dealerships. Algar’s service , the friendliness of the entire staff is a quantum leap over the Porsche experience. I just acquired a 3 pedal 430 Spider. Special thanks and recognition to Rachael in service and Algar’s fabulous tech, Michael.
- December 25, 2018Jeffrey K.My car was at Algar for months as it required extensive work. Rachel Lauer was outstanding in guiding and updating me with recommendations and repairs. Prompt with returning emails and phone calls. Very fair and honest, which was extremely important as I live out of state. Highly recommend!! Thank you, Rachel and team!!
- December 6, 2018Robert O'Livio, Nick and Mike are top notch at their crafts. brought the 360 in for ECU's. When it was time to pick it up, the starter motor went. Thank goodness Algar had one in stock. Luckily for me Mike was able to fix it right then and there as I live in NYC and would have had to made an additional trip. Thanks men.
- December 5, 2018Greg L.Been doing business with Algar for years, what a fantastic team - from Sales to Service to Parts. The best in the business.