Total Number of Reviews:
- February 7, 2020Charles GThe entire dealership team is second to none. They treat me like I'm a part of the team not just a customer. It's a very welcoming experience to not feel like a dollar sign walking through the door. I am always greeted with a firm handshake a hearty smile and a concern of my need of service, and when they service my Ferrari, they service my Ferrari!, I swear my car feels like it performs better every time I leave there. I think my car even likes these guys ! You guys are great! You took the fear of owning a Ferrari out of me. Thanks!
- December 4, 2019Carlo SI live in Florida and decided to purchase a 2014 California rosso mugello with cuoio interior from Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia. Patrick Podgorski provided all the information and suggestions I needed to close the deal over the phone in one call, followed by some exchange of documentation by courier. When the car was delivered it was a delight to see the wonderful conditions of the vehicle which matched the listing on their web page. Very satisfied with Patrick's knowledge and promptness in addressing all details. Overall a very pleasant experience!
- October 18, 2019John A.Great service provided by Kevin...He was attentive, fast and double checked to insure I got the right part for my 1980 GTBi...It was shipped same day and receive by me the next day...Algar service is hard to beat and while I live in MD, my dealer of choice will be Algar!
- October 4, 2019Anthony MFantastic experience buying my car at Algar. While you might think there is even more of the "one day sale" at Algar, I have found this not to be the case at all. They are far more informed when it comes to pre-owned exotics and obviously new Ferrari's than anyone else on the East Coast. On both occasions where I shopped, I was treated with the utmost respect and allowed to drive their cars, albeit the roads are terrible around the dealer. I would give them my highest recommendation as it relates to the entire car buying experience and I have now owned over 39 cars in my life.
- September 4, 2019Gary DiamondAs a former 911 owner for 37 years; I have experienced multiple Porsche dealerships. Algar’s service , the friendliness of the entire staff is a quantum leap over the Porsche experience. I just acquired a 3 pedal 430 Spider. Special thanks and recognition to Rachael in service and Algar’s fabulous tech, Michael.